7 Reasons Sanctuary Cap Cana Should be Your Next Vacation
Posted on 01/09/2018
Adults-only Sanctuary Cap Cana by Playa Hotels & Resorts is set along a stretch of pure white sand beach in the Dominican Republic. This luxurious 185-suite resort breathes romance, resembling a colonial Spanish castle town perched on a cliff by the ocean.
Combining beautiful architectural design with impeccable service and lavish accommodations, the all-inclusive resort is a vacation paradise like no other.
Here are a few reasons why Sanctuary Cap Cana should be on your bucket list for 2018:
1. It’s located in Cap Cana, an exclusive gated community in The Dominican Republic. While many have heard of Punta Cana, the community of Cap Cana is a serene paradise that is reserved only for the individuals staying there.
2. With event spaces galore, this resort is perfect for any type of event you are trying to host. From overwater dining and large ballrooms located in the castle to more than 10 wedding ceremony venues, there is a beautiful space (and a blank slate) for every occasion.
3. With five restaurants and six bars, there is something to satisfy anyone’s palate. Asian, Italian and Seafood restaurants are only a few of the many options you can enjoy.
4. Sanctuary Town, a town square across the street, gives guests even more dining/drinking options including a beer bar, Asian show cooking, burger joint, pizza place, coffee shop, taco truck, sweet shop and more!
5. There are 14 unique room categories including oceanfront luxury villas and private island suites. Did I mention you can stay in the castle and feel like a real-life princess?
6. The entertainment is endless, with daily activities including wine tasting, cooking lessons, darts, bingo and Spanish lessons. The lively nightly entertainment includes karaoke nights, beach bonfires and discos.
7. Nearby is a Jack Nicklaus designed golf course, Punta Espada. The course is truly stunning!
Come take a look at what both the beautiful island of Cap Cana and Sanctuary Cap Cana itself has to offer. I promise it is an experience you won’t forget.
PHOTO: A private pool area at Playa's Sanctuary Cap Cana. (photo courtesy of Playa Hotels & Resorts)